We are currently accepting resumes for additional Youth Care Leader Positions. Expanding still need 2 Female and 2 Male Youth care Leaders.
These are part-time positions.
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Youth Care Leader is responsible for day to day care of the student body. This care includes the daily monitoring of the social living environment.
Desired qualifications include:
- Experience with High school aged aboriginal youth
- Experience with social services( CFS )
- Conflict Resolution, suicide prevention, chemical addictions, ( would be an asset)
- Aboriginal Language (Ojibwa) ( would be an asset)
- First Aid Training ( would be an asset)
- Clear Criminal Records Check, and Child Abuse Registry
- Intermediate computer skills, with typing speed at 30 WPM
Interested applicants are required to send resumes by Fax 204-269-7880 or via email at email@example.com Thank you to all those who apply.
Click here to Download Job Description